Sunday, August 23, 2015

Blog 2 - Summer Mentorship



1. List the contact name, phone number, and organization of the person with whom you volunteered.
Mr. Chung (818-468-2505) at CMC Architects & Engineers

2. What qualified this person as an expert in your topic choice?
Mr. Chung has graduated an architecture school in Korea. He went to UCLA and has been in the architecture business for over 30 years. 

3. List three questions for further exploration now that you've completed your summer hours.
What is the business side of architecture? How stressful can architectural whether it is the business side or designing side? How would an independent architectural firm get more well known? 

4. What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
The most important thing I gained from my experience is knowledge about the field. This is important because it gives me an over view about the topic I chose and a possible career path that I could be interested in pursuing. 

5. What is your senior project topic going to be?  How did mentorship help you make your decision?  Please explain.
My senior topic is going to be on architecture. My mentorship did not have much of an influence of which topic I want to do on my senior project. I chose architecture because every other place I tried either rejected me or did not reply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment