Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Blog 8 - Independent Component 1 Proposal


I have some ideas on what I can do for my independent component. My first idea is that I can build a scaled model of a building or complex. My second idea is to help my summer, architecture professor build his house. Right now, he is building his house in Pasadena and I can possibly help him out with that. Building a model of a design is just as important as the designing of a building itself. A model helps visualize a scale model of what the architect envisioned. It gives me a prospective that a computer can not. They are not delicate things to mess around with. They are scaled down and properly measured so the architects know they are meeting the requirements they agreed to. It also helps them decide what needs to be changed and what works. Construction is also just as important as architecture. Architecture like to supervise the construction process because they want to make sure, what they design is coming out the way they want it to. They both go hand it hand together. Architecture is the idea that forms and construction is that magic that brings that idea to life! 

How I plan to meet the expectations of showing 30 hours of my independent component is taking pictures! How much more proof do you need to have than having a primary source? I can take a picture of myself doing some work. And obviously log it into my Senior Project Hours log. 

No comments:

Post a Comment