Friday, January 8, 2016

Blog 13 - 10 Hour Mentorship Check-in


1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
I am doing my mentorship at CMC Architect and Engineers in El Monte. 

2.   Who is your contact?  What makes this person an expert?
My contact is Mr. Chung, the big man of the firm. What makes him an expert is that he has been doing architecture for over 20+ years. 

3.   How many  hours have you done during the school year? (Summer Mentorship Hours and Mentorship Hours should be reflected separately in your Senior Project Hours log located on the right hand side of your blog).
I have completed about half of my school year mentorship hours. I have 28 hours. 

4.   Succinctly summarize what you did, how well you and your mentor worked together, and how you plan to complete the remaining hours.
I worked on programs (AutoCAD) and did some overlooking of plans. My mentor and I are pretty good to one another, there are no problems. I plan to complete my hours by continuing to go to his office and do more work he wants to give me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment