Thursday, April 21, 2016

Blog 22 - Independent Component 2



I, Christian Legaspino, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work. My source for completing my IC 2 is my mentor, Miyong Chung. What I did for my senior project was do an additional 30 hours. What I did was go with my mentor, shadow him when he has meetings with his clients. During this time, I meet one of his architect friends, Stephen Le, who I shadowed as well. I had a lot of time to talk with my mentor about my senior project and EQ. I had valuable information that was said to me that I can use for my presentation. The significance of this was that I was able to get my mentor's view and thoughts on the idea. While I shadowed him, I saw some things that he would incorporate that deals with my answers. I learned a lot during his meetings with his clients. Plus, when I wasn't at a meeting with him I would be at the office doing additional work to help around. Use AutoCAD the principle system the employees use. 

These are the notes I took when I went with my mentor during one of his meetings with his clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment