Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Blog 5 - Interview 1 Reflection

Link to Interview: https://soundcloud.com/lillego16/1st-interview



1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?  Is there anything I would do differently for other interviews?
The most important thing I learned from my interview was how important the design of a building is. This interview actually helped me know what I want to focus on in my senior project. What I would do differently for interviews is to formulate questions to help focus on my senior project. 


2. Did I get additional resources and contacts?  What is the most useful?  Why?
Yes, I got additional resources and contacts. The one that would be the most useful to me are the resources. Resources would be more useful to me because they would be more reliable to get to rather than relying on a contact that may or may not want to talk to me or even have time to talk to me. Resources are more accessible so getting information would be a lot easier. 

3. What makes my interviewee qualified to help me? 
What makes my interviewee qualified to help me is that my interviewee is a licensed architect. This person has been in the architect field for over 30 years. They are also an employee under my mentor and work for the same company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment