Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blog 6 - Advisory Prep


1. What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year?  What has made it a positive experience for you?  

To be honest, it is still too early to decide what is working well for me or not. I haven't done much for my senior project yet so whether something is working or not, I would not know. There has been no positive experience for me nor has there been a negative experience. I guess you can say I am at a neutral state regarding my senior project. 

2. What are you finding difficult concerning senior project?  How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you?  How might the senior team help?

What I am finding most difficult concerning my senior project is that I don't know what to focus on about my topic. Yes, I have ideas on what to do, but I am unsure if I want to actually do some of those ideas. It is not a matter if it is hard or not, it is if it is interesting for me to actually want to do it. I have no idea how to adapt to make that portion work better for me. Maybe I can just suck it up and just pick something, but then again that would suck for me. How the senior team can help is maybe, I don't know, do my senior project for me? That would be fantastic! Just kidding! They could just give me more time for me to decide how I want to further pursue my dilemma, that would be wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment