Thursday, November 5, 2015

Blog 11 - Lesson 1 Reflection

Image result for failure

1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?
Well, to be honest, I am not proud of anything. Why you ask? Because in my mind, I did terrible. I didn't do as good as I practiced. I forgot information and blanked out for a little bit.

2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you learned that grade using evidence from the component contract.

I would give myself an AP. I don't think I met time or even had enough content to fill the 7 min mark. 

3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2?

What I would change about my lesson would be pretty much the whole thing. My hook was wack, my presentation was dull, and I seemed lost at times. Now that I know where I am at a 9 min presentation, I can do better by adding information I forgot and expand on details that I quickly skimmed through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment