Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Blog 16 - Independent Component 2 Approval


1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
Well to be honest, I don't know what to do yet. I am thinking to either do an additional 30 mentor hours with my mentor or with possibly another mentor, if I am able to find one that focuses on a different aspect of architecture, or I can take an architecture class. I can take one online, there are some free classes. 

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
What I can do is log my hours if I do additional 30 hours or if I take a online class of my topic I can provide proof of my class. Possibly showing my grade, unless my grade is humiliating to my family's pride. 

3.  Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.
Having a different mentor and taking a class gives me a different perspective on how to view and take on architecture. I been viewing it my way as well as my mentors. It provides a different way oth thinking and a way to expand on where I want to go. 

4.  Post a log in your Senior Project Hours link and label it "Independent Component 2" log.
Sure thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment