Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Blog 15 - Lesson 2 Reflection

Image result for feeling of relief

1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

What I am most proud of in my Lesson 2 Presentation is that I kept my cool and did not choke. Man, what a relief. In my first presentation, I forgot what I was going to say and I went silent. Not this time! I was able to to complete my 10-minute lecture content and finished my lecture with all that I needed to say. 

2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

I would give myself a P. 

     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

I would give myself a P because I think I had a pretty solid presentation. I did what was required of me, I turned in what I needed to, I did my 10-minute lecture time, I provided an answer, I was engaging to the audience, and I dressed fairly nicely. 

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

What worked for me in my Lesson 2, would be real life scenarios and pictures, a lot of pictures. Using real life scenarios and pictures help explain what I am trying to present on. Clarifies it better. 

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

To be honest, I do not know what did not work during my presentation. I think everything went fine. Probably I would try to add jokes or funny images to capture my audience attention more. 

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

What I think will be my answer #2 is... health. Yes, health. What does architecture have to do about health? Well you would need to attend my 3rd presentation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment